Saturday 17 March 2007

My Perfect Woman

Sigh.
As soon as I saw you, I fell in love.
I’d dream't about you for ages.
My ideal, I knew what I needed.
I could picture you, all of you.
You were in my mind.
I was desperate for you.

Then I saw you.
I was lost.
You had me where you wanted me.

We were out together.
I needed you.
Wanted you, yes I craved you.

You dominated my every thought.
I felt you wanted me too.
We left in my car.

I drove you slowly home.

Bliss.

I caressed you.
Soon you would be mine.

I waited until the mood was right.
We were both ready.
I slowly undressed you.
You teased me.
Made things difficult for me.

The strap…I had problems.

You moved away.

You tried to escape my waiting arms.
I persevered, I wooed you, I won.
But I did it. I released your charms.

Slowly you revealed yourself to me.
You looked so vulnerable.
Incomplete.

Soon I make you whole, complete, as you wanted to feel.
I explored you.
Touched your secret parts.

Wonder in my eyes.
I tormented you sooo slowly.
Made you want to feel whole…made you want me.

Slowly you came to me, responded, to me.
Together we reached unheard of delights.

Later as I relaxed.
Looking at the wonder of you.

I thought of our short time together.
How you had blossomed.

I was in awe.
I was in love.
In love with you.

You had won me over.

I love you my IKEA flat pack.

No comments: